Doc > Nodes
Polygonjs offers many types of nodes to create your scene.
Some will allow you to import models and update them. They are called SOP nodes, which stands for Surface Operator.
Some allow you to create materials. They are called MAT nodes, which stands for Material Operators.
Here is the full list of node types:
- ANIM nodes are to create animations.
- COP nodes can import and update textures.
- EVENT nodes are to trigger or react to events.
- GL nodes help you create GLSL shaders.
- MAT nodes are to create materials.
- OBJ are to add objects to your scene.
- POST nodes are to set up post processing.
- ROP nodes allow you to set up the renderers.
- SOP nodes are to manipulate geometries.