post process nodes
- add POST/updateScene: This node can be very useful to modify a scene before applying a post effect. This has been developed in the context of creating a selective bloom, similar to this threejs example.
- POST/layer: add layer modes (add, subtract, multiply, min, max, over)
- add SOP/attribSetAtIndex which is a simplified but more performant alternative to SOP/attribCreate.
- SOP/postProcessNetwork has a new param to specify the type (UnsignedByte, HalfFloat or Float) of the renderTarget, which is useful when doing post process from sRGB renders without loss of quality.
- SOP/file: fix bug where autoMatrixUpdate was set to false before updating the matrix, resulting in incorrectly transformed objects.
- SOP/merge: fix bug where matrixAutoUpdate should only be set when compact is true
- EVENT/scene: ensure tick event is not sent if tick param is off
- Fix bug in the material builders ( MAT/pointsBuilder, MAT/meshBasicBuilder, MAT/meshStandardBuilder, MAT/meshPhysicalBuilder ), where alpha test was not set correctly.
- cameras have a default near of 0.1, when it previously was 1.
- Add GL node: multScalar, which is a faster way to multiply a vector by a scalar, than having to convert the scalar to a vector first, or than to use a gl/mult node with the right input order.
- GL/multAdd only accepts float and vector attributes, not boolean anymore.
- ch expression is not limited to a string as a path argument, but can also be an expression itself.
- performance improvement of node inputs evaluation.
shift/Rshortcut in the network panel to re-order the inputs of a node. This is useful for nodes with multiple inputs, such as sop/merge, most gl nodes, some post nodes, and many others.